7 iPhone 15 Features Inspired by the Galaxy S23
The Samsung Galaxy S23 is a powerhouse of features and capabilities. From its sleek design to the powerful hardware, the phone has something for everyone. With so many impressive features, it’s no surprise that Apple may be looking to borrow some ideas from Samsung for their upcoming iPhone 15. Here are seven Galaxy S23 features I hope Apple steals:
1) Wireless DeX – The ability to connect your phone directly to a monitor or TV with a minimal setup is incredibly convenient and could be an ideal feature on the iPhone 15.
2) 120Hz Display – A higher refresh rate makes scrolling through apps smoother and more enjoyable than ever before; this would make an excellent addition to any new iPhones released in 2021.
3) 5G Connectivity– 5G networks offer faster speeds than ever before, allowing users to access content quickly without buffering issues or lag time; this should be included on all future iPhones!
4) Improved Camera Quality – The camera quality on Samsung’s latest phones is top-notch; hopefully, Apple will take note when designing their cameras in upcoming models of the iPhone 15!
5) Battery Life Enhancements– Longer battery life means less charging throughout the day which can only benefit users who rely heavily on their devices for work or play purposes alike.
6) Water Resistance– Being able to submerge your device into water up to two meters deep adds another layer of protection against accidental drops or spills which could potentially ruin other smartphones not equipped with such technology.
7) Expandable Storage Options – Having expandable storage options allows you to store more.Read more at Tom’s Guide